Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Manhattan Flower and Harlequin Texturz combo

Hey....don't get the wool pulled over your eyes today...it's April Fool's day! I was going to try and come up with something elaborate to trick you guys, but I couldn't come up with anything clever enough, so I decided to just warn you guys of any pranks that may ensue today...so be forwarned!

Now on to more important matters, like today's card idea...I have to say that I was inspired to create my card for today's post from all the great things I've seen with this Manhattan Flower Texturz embossing folder! I created this tone-on-tone card with the Texturz harlequin embossing plate in the background. I just love the simple elegance of this die - it looks great and dressed up on it's own even when it's the only thing on the card! It makes a great wedding or shower sort of card, too, but I decided that I am always in need of Birthday cards, so that's what I made this particular card for. Here's the recipe:
* Manhattan Flower embossing folder (a total steal at $7.95,p. 202 in the Idea Book and Catty)
* Harlequin Embossing Plate
* Scallop Oval and Large Oval punches
* Wow Flowers stamp set (for the sentiment)
* Regal Rose Classic Ink Pad and Regal Rose grosgrain ribbon
* Kiwi Kiss Corduroy button
If you don't have the catalog handy, you can always go to my demonstrator website 24/7 at http://rosemariediehl.stampinup.net
Enjoy your day!


3 comments:

Ann said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!

Lisa Brown said...

This is so gorgeous, Rose!

Kerry Phillips said...

Absolutely Beautiful!!