Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Pictures from the Holiday Party

Here are a few pictures from Michelle Halleen's West Coast WooHoo Stamper's Holiday Party at Robin's house. Michelle is my upline at Stampin'Up! and she now lives in the East Coast. Even though she's long distance, she has a great group of demos on the West Coast, and when I can, I try and attend the meetings. It's a little ways away for me, but always worthwhile to go! The Holiday Party is a really fun event to attend - the samples, gift exchange items and projects were all just so fantastic! All the demonstrators in the group are incredibly creative and talented. When you see the pictures, you'll see why I felt even more inspired to stamp for the holidays! I got some great ideas for my Christmas card :)

To see a larger view, click on the screen below to open it up in a new window. Hope you enjoy!


We did take a group shot, but I don't have a copy of that on my camera. When I get it, I'll definitely post it :)


0 comments: