Sunday, April 5, 2009

Double Challenge card entry

I'm doing double duty on this card, where the color scheme came from Dawn McVey's Raspberry Suite Week 3 Challenge and the layout came from Taylored Expressions Cupcake Challenge 62.
So, here's the card I made. I got to use my retired DSP, which I horded at the time, but am so glad to be using the groovy guava color scheme from last year's In Colors!I also used the Eastern Blooms stamp set, which is one of my favorite sets too. What do you think? Hope you like it! Thanks for stopping by ;)


13 comments:

Maureen P said...

Love all the flowers around the main sentiment...beautiful card :)

Cammie said...

Wow! Such a beautiful card!

Scrapping Julie said...

turned out great!!

Dana said...

Fabulous! You did an awesome job on this challenge!

Lucia said...

What a beautiful card.

for2nately said...

So pretty!
Hugs,
Elizabeth

Jessica Rosario said...

You card is in full bloom. Love it!!!

muriel la said...

Wow beautiful ! I love it...

Terri Trotter Earley said...

Great card. I loved your use of brads. You rocked out Dawn's color combo.

It's a good life!
Terri E.

Anonymous said...

Rose, this rocks!

LeAnne said...

Gorgeous card, love the details!

{PurpleD} said...

How awesome you found the perfect paper!! This sketch wasn't one of my favorite, but seeing your card..hmmm....I might give it a try!!! :-)

Winter said...

I love it! So pretty!