Monday, April 6, 2009

Happy Monday to you!


Hope you all had a nice weekend. It was a gorgeous weekend here in Southern California! Just thought I'd start the week off by sharing a picture of the Hermosa Beach pier - it was such a nice clear day with the temperature in the high 60s/low 70s. We had some friends visiting from Wisconsin, so they got to enjoy some nice weather this weekend!

It's also time to announce the Freebie Friday winner. This week, the odds were great to win the little bunny! And the winner is....Jenifer! Thank you all for playing. I do love reading the comments and finding out a little more about my blog visitors, so I appreciate you taking the time to post a little something on Freebie Fridays...and really any day I get comments ;)

I just took a peek at the Mojo Monday sketch this week, and it looks like another fun sketch. Hopefully, I'll be able to get my creative juices flowing quick enough to post later today, but for sure by tomorrow. Have a great one and thanks for popping by today!


0 comments: