Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Gingham Christmas Tree box and card

Hello there, peeps!  As promised, I'm sharing the project I created for Craft Project Central today!  I had been eying the pyramid boxes I've seen in Craft magazines and websites, and finally decided to make my own Christmas Themed box!  I also am such a fan of the Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine, I had to incorporate it in my box and card, too {hee!}.  You can find out all the deets of this project in the October subscription over at Craft Project Central, so hope you'll pop over there and check this out along with all the awesome projects I've posted from this month's Craft Project Central.

Have a great day, dear friends!


5 comments:

Norma said...

Love the simplicity of the card Rose and the paper! I must use it soon:) Love the pyramid!!
Hugs

Monika/Buzsy said...

What a pretty box and matching card Rose. Love the DP and the twine. :o)

Natka said...

A simply card and the box - it's wonderful, Rose!

Rosa Forino said...

davvero fantastico questo set... grazie per le tue idee kiss

Anne Marie Hile said...

On a scale of 1-10...this ranks a 20 for the cuteness factor alone! Awesome project, Rose! I love the fun design of the box with that pretty herringbone paper. SO awesome!! Big hugs your way! :)