Friday, October 28, 2011

Woot Woot Winner Time!

Hi bloggie peeps!  Happy Friday to you all!  It's time to announce this month's Final Friday Winner.  I was SO excited to be able to easily see the NUMBERED comments - yippee!  And this month's lucky winner truly had luck on her side....ready to find out?  Here we go.  The lucky winner is:
Lucky #22, who happens to be:

TanySol!  I was so pleased to discover that it also happened to be her BIRTHDAY on Oct 25th!  Congratulations, Lucky Birthday Girl!!! 

I enjoyed reading your comments and discovered from TanySol and many of our international friends that they don't celebrate Halloween in their countries.  For those of you that DO celebrate Halloween, I had fun reading up on your traditions and memories!  It's so nice to hear your stories.  Thanks so much for playing along! 

On a side note - how do you guys like my little banner?  I am having so much fun tinkering with My Digital Studio!  There's so much you can do with digital images...not only can you scrapbook, but for blogging, I'm finding that it's a GREAT way for me to create images for my blog.  I am discovering that the possibilities truly are endless!  And...I'm excited to share a little tidbit - next week Stampin'Up! will be giving away free digital Downloads at mydigitalstudio.net!  Stay tuned...more info to come soon :)

In the meantime, hope you all have a FABULOUS weekend!  Bye for now!


4 comments:

Pamela said...

Love the banner! :)

Tanya said...

Oh, this is awesome banner, Rose! I reeeeeeeeally like Hellowenn, I love monsters (I have a big collection motsters-stamps), but rarely used on account of religion in my country :(

And, OMG !!!!!! This is me!! I am very pleased to be a winner! I love Stamping UP stamp! And I love your blog! Thank you very much, Rose! This is a wonderful gift for my Birthday!
I love you!Thanks! Thanks! Thanks!!!!!!!!

Nikki said...

Congrats to TanySol !! and thanks for the chance

Anonymous said...

Tanysol, Congratulations! My Birthday is the 25th too! I had a very blessed day. I hope yours was too! Nothing beats family for those special blessings! After all, they really are the only ones who really are happy you were born!!!! Friends are glad they met you and can celebrate!
c.mcaskill@verizon.net
Cheryl McAskill