Tuesday, October 4, 2011

12 Weeks of Christmas is coming!

Hi dear bloggie friends!  I am a little behind on the posts this week...October is turning out to be quite a busy month on all fronts!  So, for the sake of catching you all up on all the crafty happenings, here are some fun  things to note this month:
  • My 12 Weeks of Christmas Newsletters will start TOMORROW!  I'll be featuring 12 awesome Holiday projects that have been made by a collaboration of demos as well as yours truly, so you don't want to miss this!  In order to get these projects, you'll need to sign up for my newsletter {don't worry - sign ups are free!}.  You'll see the sign up in the right column of my blog :)  You can check out sneaks of what I did last year at this post. The first week will go out Wed, Oct 5!
  • I am so excited to share that I'm a guest designer this month on Craft Project Central!  The cool thing too is that I'll be featuring the projects available this month on my blog so you'll get to see what awesome projects are being offered. 
  • I'm also back designing for UStamp With Dawn and Friends.  This month focuses on all thing paper with "Paper Parade.  I'll be posting a sneak of my project soon!
  • StampinUp! has an AWESOME promotion this month.....you can get a FRE BIG SHOT when you sign up to be a demo.  It's a great time to join, and I would LOVE for you to be part of my team!! :)  More deets on my Demonstrator Website.  This fabulous offering is available for the month of October only, so don't wait til the last minute - JOIN TODAY to take advantage of all the benefits of being a demonstrator.  You can always reach out to me, too for more info.  Drop me an email! ;)

Ok, so that's the bulk of my announcements.  October's Final Friday Giveaway will be coming soon in a separate post AND I will also be scheduling a Christmas Stamp a Stack towards the end of this month or beginning of Nov.  Stay tuned!!  In the meantime, hope you all have a fabby day!  Toodles for now.


1 comments:

Julia said...

I just signed up :)) Looks very interesting!