Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Loopsy Daisy!

I just got my Loopy Flower sizzlit strip today and I couldn't wait to do my version of a CASE of Andrea Walford's Loopy flowers card. Her card is absolutely adorable, don't you think? (Hence my inspiration to CASE it!!!) Here's my version of it - a little simpler, but same sort of idea. I think I'll have a lot of fun trying to figure out ways to use this sizzlit strip. The flowers are so pretty, that I think they'll work well with a lot of different DSPs and color schemes.

For this card, I used the retired Georgia Peach paper, which I love. As you can tell, I have an affinity towards the pink-green combos. I also used the eyelet border and corner rounder to add a little more interest. The only stamping on this card is the sentiment! Of course, I framed it with my other new favorite punch - the scallop oval. I'm really happy with this first card using the Loopy Flowers. I'm sure you'll see more samples with this die in the near future :)

Bye for now!


2 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh this is so pretty, excellent job.

Melissa Sauls said...

This is sooo pretty Rose. I love your version! :)