Wednesday, December 29, 2010

quick and cute gift card holder

Hi again.  Since it's almost the end of the year and I haven't posted any projects in a while, I wanted to post something quick and easy AND also giving you guys a teenie tiny sneak peek of some cute things from the upcoming Occasions Mini {fun stuff!}!  Isn't this little envie so cute??!!  I used the good ol' scallop envelope die to create this gift card holder.  Here's a look at the front, too:
To give you more ideas of this cute, all occasion gift card envelope, check out the pics of the Christmas one I created {I know..you're probably saying enough Christmas stuff already!!  But it IS still the holiday season ;)  }

And here's a look at the inside:
Hope you liked that quick little project.  To create this envelope to fit a gift card, you'll need to fold a 6x6 piece of paper in half and then align it on the scallop envelope die so that the paper covers 5 of the scallops on the envelope flap - this is how it gets wide enough to fit your gift card!  Easy peasy and so cute.  Enjoy!  Gotta run for now!!  Toodles ;)


3 comments:

Henriëtte said...

What a great idea. I'm going to have to do this one for sure!

Larisa said...

Very nice holders! )) Love the green one a lot - my fave colour))

Bev Gomez said...

Beautiful Rosemarie!!!!Love your blog too. following you from Minnesota and the SC! Happy New Year! Bev