Friday, December 31, 2010

announcing...the December Final Friday Winner!

Hey there friends!  Wow - can you believe we're already at the end of the year?! Crazy how fast time flies!  Well, since today is the last day of the year, that means it's time to announce THE Final Friday Winner of 2010.    Are you guys ready to find out who it is?  First, let me say thank you to all of you that played this month!  Your comments, as always, bring a smile to my face. I appreciate you guys playing and visiting my blog!  It was fun to read about everyone's New Year's plans from all over the world and get a glimpse of who you dear readers are.  I've had the pleasure of getting to know a few of you and look forward to "virtually meeting" more of you out there!  Now....time for the big reveal.  Out of a total of 73 posts, the winner of the last 2010 Final Friday Giveaway is:

Lucky number 9, who happens to be:
Kathy Martin!!!

Woot Woot!  A BIG CONGRATS to you, Kathy!!  I'll be emailing you directly to get your info!!

Thanks again, everyone.  Hope you all have a fabulous last day of the year...be safe and have a fantastic celebration.  I'll catch up with you guys in 2011!

 ** CHEERS TO YOU ALL!!!  **


3 comments:

Larisa said...

Congrats for Kathy!!!

Kathy Martin said...

What a neat surprise to see my name here! I'm blog hopping tonight, going through the blogs I follow. Thank you! My e-mail is Kathy@card-blanc.com.

Winter said...

Happy New Year Rose! I wanted to invite you to join me for another St. Jude Valentine’s Day card drive! I hope you will! :)
http://winterwonderlandcrafter.blogspot.com/2011/01/cards-for-st-jude.html