Wednesday, December 8, 2010

can you guess what's inside?



Hi all!  I love this packaging box that I originally saw Claudia Lapos create.  Such clever packaging!  I first posted a version of this box during Halloween here.  I had to bring it back for the holidays, since it's a perfect fit for these hand soaps...and make such a great little holiday gift!
It's such a fun box to make and really easy at that too!  The instructions in the link above apply for the tall box, but instead of 7"x 10 1/2", you'll want to cut the piece to 10 1/2" x 10 1/2".
And here's a look at the pretty soap that fits in it - I know it doesn't look like it'll fit, but trust me, it's as snug as a bug! ;)

Enjoy and have a great day!  Thanks for popping by!


7 comments:

Norma said...

Hi Rose, I love this box!!! I have to make it:) I'll keep you posted!!! I received my goodies yesterday and I can't wait to play with them:)

Jane said...

How much do I love this box! And that soap!! Is that Bath and Body Works??? We don't have that here...my sister in law bought me some when she visited from Canada...and I just LOVED it!!!
xo

Anonymous said...

is there a tutorial for this. i tried to google claudia lapos but couldn't find anything. does she have a blog?

sherry
frogy541948@yahoo.com

~* steph :) *~ said...

super cute box, rose! love that it holds b&bw. we're going to finally get b&bw in hawaii next year, woohoo!
thanks for sharing and hope you have a great day! *hugs* steph :)

Sam said...

Such a beautiful and fun Christmas gift packaging idea Rose!

Best wishes,
Sam.

Helen F. said...

Great decorative box, Rose! Love this size for co-worker and neighbor gifts!

Janet Swofford said...

Oh,I love this! The colors are so pretty on this box! Thanks for sharing!
Inky hugs,
Janet