Saturday, December 4, 2010

PPA Color Challenge...Just for You


Hi all!  I know I should be decorating my house right now, but I came upon the PPA Color Challenge and the colors were too fun to pass up, so I thought I'd play along.  I feel like it's been such a long time since I've done a challenge!  How do you like the sneak peek picture?  The colors are Early Espresso, Pear Pizazz and Regal Rose:
I wanted to use the Northern Frost decorative strip die, so I managed to work that in.  Here's the full card for you:
What do you think?  I had fun making my snowflake flowers!  Though I will say it took me a while to figure out how I was going to put them all together on my card to make it work.  Hope you like it.  Here's the recipe:
{Snowflake Flowers Just for You}
*Stamp Set: Teenie Tiny Wishes
*Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Regal Rose, Pear Pizazz, Early Espresso
*Inks: Early Espresso Marker
*Accessories: 2 3/8" Scallop Punch, Large Scallop Punch, Northern Frost Decorative Strip Die, Basic Pearls, Corner Rounder
Thanks for coming by!  Enjoy your weekend :)


7 comments:

szbacn1 said...

I love your snowflake flowers and the way you used the colors!

Linda Callahan said...

This is really cute! Love how you used the snowflakes in the colors! Thanks for joining us at Pals Paper Arts!

Norma said...

hey girlie, I LOVE this card!!! LOVE the pink snowflakes just beautiful:)

~* steph :) *~ said...

cute card, rose! i love the colors and the snowflakes and flowers :)! thanks for sharing and hope you're having a great weekend :)! *hugs* steph :)

Ann Schach said...

I love these snowflake flowers! So pretty! Great use of the challnges colors. Thanks for playing at Pals Paper Arts!

Stampin' Diva said...

Gorgeous card!! Love how you use the flowers and snowflakes to bring in the color!!! Thanks for playing along with us at Pals Paper Arts!!

Helen F. said...

Ohhh I love these colors together. Your card is fabulous, Rose! Pretty snowflakes :)