Monday, December 6, 2010

Jolly Holiday Cookin'

Hi blog friends!  How are you guys doing?  All done with the holiday shopping and crafting?  I'm halfway done, although am behind on my cards...yikes!  I wanted to finish them all by this weekend, but now it's looking like I'm going to have to dig deep and focus this weekend to crank them all out.  Anyway, in the meantime, I've been playing with the Jolly Holiday paper {as I'm sure you guys have noticed} and used one of my scraps to play with this apron die from Taylored Expressions, which is just so darn cute!  When I first saw it, it was one of those crafty things I just HAD to have.  I'm sure you crafters out there can relate, right?  {wink!} I created a simple card using Crumb Cake as a base.  Just had to share with you guys - I used the pocket die to make these fun pockets, too, and embellished with the flower punch from the Itty Bitty Punches set.  Hope you like it! 


Oh, and I also wanted to share a fun greeting I received from my October Final Friday Winner - Rosa from Italy!

She sent me this fun digital postcard of her town in Viterbo, Italy - how charming does this place look!!! Too cute.  Thank you so much, Rosa!  You guys can check out her blog and the layout she made with her giveaway here.

Now, back to cutting cardstock for my Christmas cards, then off to bed for me.  Ciao for now! :)


6 comments:

Melissa Sauls said...

OMG this is soooooo cute!! I love what you did with the die!!!! Always love your stuff girl! :)

Jane said...

LOVE LOVE your card!

Patti said...

What an adorable card. Very creative.

Norma said...

SO adorable Rose!!! CUTE CUTE:)

Helen F. said...

Your apron is darling! Love this card lots :o)

kay said...

Rose, this is just so beautiful! I love that apron! I wish we had a punch for that! Very nicely done with Crumb Cake CS. Perfect Card!