Saturday, December 18, 2010

cookie caddy

Happy Saturday!  My share today is the "cookie caddy" which I made using 2 Box #2 dies.  This is the project that I originally thought would fit my cute little Mini Milk Cartons.  I had already die cut them and was prepping them, when it dawned on me that it looked a little narrower than my Milk Cartons. Sure enough, after measuring, my little carrier wasn't going to fit the cute milk guys, but I couldn't let the project go to waste.  Luckily, I have baked goods on hand (my Christmas cookies that I make) and it turns out, they fit perfectly!!  Hope you like it!


9 comments:

~* steph :) *~ said...

oo fabulous cookie caddy, rose! i loooove that ribbon! the recipient must be very happy! thanks for sharing and have a great rest of your weekend! *hugs* steph :)

PocketsOfInspiration said...

What a Great idea!

Kathy Martin said...

SWEET! ;)

Norma said...

great idea Rose and super sweet!!!

~Olga said...

I love this cookie goodie caddie idea (boy what a tongue twister lol)
:) ~Olga

Helen F. said...

What a great idea instead of those cookie tins which are impossible to find at this late date :o)

Jane said...

Adorable! LOVE it!

Gail S. said...

Very cute!! I have a question.... the red and white bakers twine - is is Stampin Up! or do you purchase that somewhere else? I would love to get some but don't know where! Thanks for sharing!
gslagle(at)nctc(dot)net

Anonymous said...

what a cute cookie caddy!! Love all of your projects!