Friday, December 17, 2010

Christmas Pink

Hi all!  Happy Friday!  Just popping in with a quick little post...since I'm still working on my Christmas cards!!  I wanted to do one in pink, so this is what I came up with.  It's clean and simple, with just a touch of bling factor with the glitter and white tinsel.  There's even a teenie sneak peek for you....like that fun embossed border?  Isn't it cool?  It'll be in the upcoming Occasions Mini! Hope you like it!  Bye for now...my cards are calling!


4 comments:

stampingminnie said...

Hi Rose! I love this card so delicate and pretty. And you used the new embossing folder!!! Your pink snowflake card is perfect for our snowflake challenge this week. Hope on over to http://handstampedsentiments.blogspot.com/2010/12/hss-snowflake-theme-challenge-46.html Happy Holidays!!

Norma said...

OMG!!!!!!!! Rose I LOVE this card. You know why? It's all pink it looks gorgeous!!!!

Helen F. said...

Oh so pretty in pink! Love your card, Rose ~ it's a perfect for a winter birthday or anniversary or wedding or any card occasion :o)

Anonymous said...

Love your pink card! I just got my preorder for this embossing folder and can't wait to use it too!