Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Sharing some RAKs!

Wow - is it really Wednesday already? This week is flying by! For today's post, I'm really excited to share some RAKs I got in the mail! These are all so fun too! A big thanks to Kris and Martha for their thoughtfulness to send me something in the mail. Their projects are awesome. Here's a look:This cute little Matchbox is from Kris Tillett - you can check out what's inside in the next picture...
Isn't this fun? I got a couple lip balms and candy!
How cool is this donkey card? I got this card from Martha Ludeking. I'm gonna have to CASE it!
Also from Martha, I got this cute little treat holder - love that DSP! I think I got the subliminal message of using that paper for my Mojo card yesterday from this adorable project!

Thanks for letting me share my fun mail surprises with you. And a BIG THANKS again to Martha and Kris for being so sweet to send me something! Hope you all have a great day. Thanks for stopping by!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rose,
~:-)
The donkey card is sooo cute!
All make out of punches?!
Very cute!
Take care!
Kris

Jane said...

don't you just love getting a nice surprise in the mail.......and not just bloody bills! Very cute

Traveling Mama said...

These are all adorable!!