Monday, July 13, 2009

Flower Folds Card


Here's a quick card idea using the Flower Folds die that I created for a co-worker who wanted a birthday card. Inside, the sentiment says "If friends were flowers I'd pick you...Happy Birthday!"

{Recipe}:
* Flower Folds Bigz XL die
* Crushed Curry textured cardstock, Cool Carribean (retired), Whisper White cardstock
* Georgia Peach DSP (retired), Razzleberry Lemonade DSP (NEW!)
* Sizzix texturz plate (this is part of the one I got for a deal at 3.99!)
* Playground buttons, Old Olive Grosgrain ribbon
Aren't the Flower Folds cool? I love the layered flower look - here I used the 2 smaller flower sizes (2 of the bigger one, and one of the smallest). Hope you like it! Have a great day!


1 comments:

Aimee said...

Very cute! Lots of fun goodies to make this card...great job! :)