Wednesday, July 1, 2009

July is here...and so is the new cattty!

How exciting - today is the premiere of the new 2009-2010 Stampin'Up! Catalog that will be available for a full year! You can check it out and/or place an order online on my Demonstrator Website starting at noon today! Once you get to my website, click on the "Shop Now" button to get to all the new products available. Or, if you're like me and like to look at each page and ooh and ahh as you dogear your favorites, you can also send me an email to request a beautiful, glossy HARD COPY of the catalog! :)

A cool thing, Stampin'Up! is doing for the month of July is offering "Deals of the Week", so I'll be posting these on my blog or you can check my demo site weekly for new product specials. How fun is that!!! I'm looking forward to finding out what those are myself (yes, believe it or not, they will be a surprise to us demonstrators, too).

How about that for kicking off July? I'm sure there'll be lots of news I'll be sharing with you about the new catalog in the coming days and weeks, so stay tuned...I'll catch up with you guys in a bit! Bye for now.


0 comments: