Sunday, July 19, 2009

Aloha from Kauai!

Hi all! Greetings from Kauai! We're on a family vacation with my hubby's family. We arrived yesterday afternoon, and it's been fantastic so far! It's a beautiful day here, with some intermittent clouds, as you can see from the photo above, which I took while I was on a walk this morning with my mother-in-law. This is the spot where we saw a couple of turtles, though I don't think I got them in this picture. We all got up so early today, due to the 3 hr time difference, that we headed out to the beach...at 7 am. It's only a little after 11 here, but it feels like we've done a lot already.

Anyway, I wanted to let you all know that I will probably be posting a little erratically this week (but how can you blame me?...this is hardly a place to be sitting in front of your computer!) I'll do my best to post photos here and there. Probably not too many cards this week, but maybe I'll have a day of retrospectives from the past...we'll see. Hope you enjoy your day...you can bet I'll be enjoying mine ;)

Mahalo!


3 comments:

Jane said...

just breathtaking!! Have a great time and safe trip back home! And girl.......stay away from the darn computer!! ;)

Anonymous said...

Rose,
Enjoy your vacation!
It looks beautiful!
Take care!
Kris

Traveling Mama said...

Wow! Gorgeous photo! Enjoy!