Thursday, July 30, 2009

Simply thinking of you


Hello there! I'm trying to figure out my swap prototype(s) for convention next week and this is one of the thoughts I finally put to paper. I've been wanting to use the Woodgrain background stamp with an In Color color scheme, so I thought an owl would be a perfect acessory for this stamp set, along with a little leafy branch.

I was also trying to go for something clean, yet simple that I can quickly mass produce (procrastinator that I am!). What do you think? Would you trade with me? I would love to hear your feedback!

I'll check in with you later....time to get ready for work. Have a great day! Toodles for now.


8 comments:

Maile Belles said...

Cute card, love the colors!!!

Anonymous said...

Rose,
Great idea with the Woodgrain stamp! Yes, I would trade with you; it is a very cute card!
I am curious; how many cards do you have to make for swapping at the convention?
Take care!
Kris

LeAnne said...

Very cute, of COURSE I would swap with yoU! Too bad I am not going! I think it is unique & fun!

Winter said...

Very cute! I love anything with wood grain! So, yes I would trade with you! :) I love the colors too! I see you just got back from Hawaii, going there is a dream of mine, just got to get over the fear of flying first, but I will overcome! It's to beautiful not too! :)

Dawn said...

Oh, I love it Rose. I was surprised when I got this set, how much I love that little owl. What a shocker. He works really well sitting on the stem of leaves from the Great Friend stamp set. I would definitely swap with you, hands down!

~amy~ said...

super darling!!! I love it!

Cam said...

Very cute. Simple and easy to mass produce. I like it. I wonder how it would look having the Woodgrain stamp on the texture paper???

Staci said...

That is a really great card! Wonderful layout & super use of products. I wish I had the stamps to recreate this OR were going to Convention so I could swap with you! Have fun!