Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Fun Mail!

Going through the mail when you get back from vacation can be a tedious task, but I was pleasantly surprised when I came across two very sweet cards from my Freebie Friday winners! Thank you so much, Cam and Jenny for sending me such beautiful cards! I hope you don't mind that I'm sharing them on my blog :)

You are both very talented gals - thanks a bunch!

I'm hoping to carve out some time later today to do some stamping. I'm feeling a little out of practice. I do know that I need to get started on my swaps for convention next week! If you're going, let me know by leaving me a comment so maybe we can in person. I would definitely love to meet you!

Have a great day! Ciao for now.


1 comments:

Ann said...

So sweet!
I have a blog award for you come pick it up.