Sunday, May 31, 2009

Taylored Expression Cupcake Challenge 70

I'm excited that I'm able to participate in Taylor's Cupcake Challenge this week. This is another fun sketch challenge that I like to do when I can! Since Father's Day is just around the corner, I decided to create a Father's day card for this sketch challenge. I plan on stocking up on Father's Day cards and masculine cards in general, so I'll be posting these in the coming days to share some guy-type card ideas with you all. Here's the one I created for this challenge. I'm definitely getting my money's worth on the "And Many Mower" set!I love using the Texturz Small Dots embossing plate and circle punches to create that golf ball look.
Here's the recipe:
*Pacific Point, Kiwi Kiss, Summer Sun, Chocolate Chip and Whisper White cardstock
*Good Morning Sunshine DSP
*Harlequin and Small Dots Texturz plates
*And Many Mower stamp set
*Garden Green and Pacific Point Classic Ink Pads
*Garden Green, Old Olive, Mellow Moss, Ballet Blue, Going Gray, and Basic Gray Markers
*Sponge daubers, 1 3/8" Circle Punch, corner rounder
What do you think? Thanks for stopping by!


1 comments:

Linda said...

Very cute card. My dad was a golfer and he would have loved this card.