Monday, May 25, 2009

Freebie Friday 20 Winner announcement!

Morning all! Happy Memorial Day! It's so nice to have the day off. I'm enjoying my cup of coffee as I type this. It's currently foggy outside at my house, but hopefully that will burn off and we'll have another beautiful and clear day in Southern CA. But enough of the weather - It's about that time to announce the Freebie Friday winner of this cute little box and tags! It's a fun little project to make using the Matchbox Bigz XL die. Ok - so let's announce the winner for this week! Are you ready?

And this week's lucky winner is....
fortunately (AKA Elizabeth Fortuna)! Congrats, Elizabeth! I had the chance to meet Elizabeth in person last month - she also happens to be in the same demonstrator group as me under Michelle Halleen! It's so nice to meet blogging friends in person. :)

Well, I hope you all have a great day! Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by!


0 comments: