Thursday, May 28, 2009

Whoooo's there!?


Hello all! I'm excited to share a preview of my Button Eyed Owl card design that I'll be doing a series of in my Etsy store (hopefully, I'll be able to post them in the next day few days, so I'd love for you to come by and check it out!). I basically "tore up" my branch and used punches for my owl. Her eyes are made of buttons threaded with a thin strip of cardstock. I did use the Big Shot though, for the leaves and the flourish that my girly owl is sitting on. The flowers are from the trio flower punch. Hope you like it! Thanks for popping by!


5 comments:

LeAnne said...

Very cute, Rose! She is adorable!

Sharon Field / Inky A*Muse-ment said...

Smiles, Rose.. couldn't help but smile when I saw this cute little pink owl with her floral wings! Too cute!

Anonymous said...

Hi Rose!

This little owl is adorable! I love the colors and the button eyes:) Very cute!

Donna Baker said...

what a cute card! love the owl

Angie Tieman said...

Ummm, yeah, I do like it...I love it even! That owl and all those flowers are seriously ca-ute!! Those are going to fly out of your etsy store!