Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Parisian Breeze Cardbox Set

I've been wanting to make one of these pizza-box style card boxes for a while, and this past weekend, I got a chance to make one! I created this as a little hostess gift for our friends that had us over for dinner. Here are a few more pics:
This is a CASE of a card I had done a while back, but I changed up the color scheme a little. It's a simple and classic layout that looks great with any images and color combos.
Here's a look at all 4 of the All-Occasion cards I made. I didn't stamp a sentiment so they could use it however they wanted.
This picture gives you a look inside the cardbox and how all the cards and envelopes fit in the box really nicely! These are 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" cards and the box measures 4 1/2" x 5 3/4" x 1".
And last but not least, here are the supplies I used:
*Bird with Leaves and Flower Bigz die, Matchbox Bigz LX die
*Texturz plates
*Scallop Border punch and Scallop Oval punch
*Parisian Breeze DSP, Baja Breeze and Shimmery White CS
*So Saffron ribbon, Button Latte

I'll try and create a template for the box soon and post that in the next week or so. In the meantime, hope you have a great day!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rose-

This is gorgeous! I bet they love/loved it!

Aimee said...

Very cute...can you hardly wait to see the new dies???

deola said...

Cool is the appreciate word

Rochelle said...

What a great project Rose! This is such a good idea for a little gift. I love the cards you made for it.

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful gift set!!!
Kris in SD