Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Mojo Saffron Butterfly

Morning! Here's my quick post for the Mojo Monday 87 challenge. Here's the card sketch for this week:
and here's my interpretation of it:I've been intrigued with my new found love for the acetate sheet! I especially like using them for the butterflies (disclaimer: that's all I've used them for so far though). I also have wanted to do a card in the saffron and gray combo, inspired by a color combo I saw at J. Crew. Hope you like it and have a great day!


2 comments:

Opus Gluei Poobahs said...

What a beautiful card and I'm in awe of how you used colors that can be tricky together in a lovely combo! Really really pretty!

I'm glad I happened by!

Rosemary

Priscilla said...

What a pretty card..I would have never thought to place a button the butterfly like that..love how you think outside the box...you do really nice work...don't you just love Mondays..i love mojo mondays sketch. hey, I would love for you to check out the Tuesday Sketch Challenge at Midnight Madness. I would love for you to join us. It looks like you really like doing sketch cards. Stop by if you can at, you would fit right in :)
http://priscillastyles.blogspot.com
Have a great day :)