Monday, May 4, 2009

Monday...already?!

Morning everyone! This weekend sure did fly by. We went to my sister-in-law's house in SLO this weekend for my niece's birthday, so it was a fun little getaway weekend, but it felt way too short! We drove back down the coast yesterday afternoon and enjoyed an awesome view of the beautful Pacific Ocean for most of the way down. The weather was pretty amazing too - clear and sunny and the temp ranged from the low 70s to the high 80s on our little journey home. Now, here we are already starting a new week.
I had a lot of fun reading everyone's comments from this past Freebie Friday giveaway and I have to say that I too am a big fan of UNO. Who knew that that little card game could be so fun! Apparently, many of you think so too :) Well, are you ready to find out who the Freebie Friday winner is? This time, I used the Random Integer Generator from the http://www.random.org/ site to pick the winner. And this week, that winner is the lucky number 7 poster....


who is "Melissa in WI." Congratulations, Melissa! - please email me with your info to get your Freebie giveaway prize.

I'll be posting again later today for my Mojo Monday card and I think I am going to do a "Purse Week Extravaganza" for this week's posts because my latest obsession (since the Demonstrator event we had) has been making Purse Cards and Card Holders! I have Liz Miller to thank for that because her little purse projects got me hooked! Stay tuned for those samples this week and I'll also be sharing my "knock off" versions of her design. Have a great start to your week, and I'll catch you all later! Ciao for now...


0 comments: