Friday, September 24, 2010

Flashback Friday!

Hi all...me again!  Crazy, I know..3 times in a day!  This is a no brainer though - I saw Amy Tsuruta's  Flashback Friday Challenge and I had to play!  I loved reading about Amy's concept of the Flashback challenge...to bring you back to your creative roots.  I thought it was very clever and a fun introspective look at each individual stamper.  So, the flashback this time is to post your very first challenge card.  Ahh the nostalgia! It was quite a hoot looking through my archives just to find it.  My first ever challenge was the Mojo Monday Challenge, and I have to say I've been bitten by the challenge bug ever since!  Drumroll please....
Presenting my first challenge card:
I remember I created this card for my parent's anniversary! This is from January 2009.  I can't believe I've only been doing challenges since the beginning of last year!  It feels like forever!!  So fun - glad I got to play!  You can check out the deets from my original post here.  What a fun flashback!  You can tell that I don't stray far from my "comfort palette".  If you browse through my blog, you'll see that I have a lot of this color variation in my projects!  Do you find yourself going back to a certain color palette for your projects?  I'd love to hear your thoughts on that.   :)

Thanks for coming by!


3 comments:

~amy~ said...

woot woot!!!! I'm so glad that you were able to play along in my Flashback Friday Challenge...sheesh, I can't believe you've only been doing challenges since 2009...I love your card..top note die is one of my FAVs!!!! It is fun to go back in time and see the similarities and the changes in style...love the colors, the flourishes...everything! Thanks again for playing along!!!

Rose said...

girl this is sooooo pretty!! bet your parents treasure it :) how fun that you joined in on Amy's FBF with us!!
oh i saw you have a kitty! so we have the same name, live in the same state and have cats......... are you my long lost twin?? lol

Norma said...

My two favorite colors Pink and green beautiful!!!