Monday, September 20, 2010

2S4Y {Joy!}

Happy Monday, blog friends!  It's time for this week's 2S4Y sketch.  I got back in the holiday spirit with this week's sketch.  These fun Christmas Ornaments are from Robin's Fetish, who happens to be this week's sponsor over at 2S4Y.  Wanna see the awesome sketch Laura created this week?
I basically rotated it 180 degrees to come up with this:

I do love this color scheme for Christmas - it's festive in a fresh, alternative way, don't you think?  I had fun dressing up this card with tinsel, buttons, ruffles and a banner, even.  And, I can't seem to get enough of the baker's twine!  Such a fun embellie.  If you've peeked at my last handful of posts, they've been a must have for my cards!  I've been taking angled views of my cards lately, just to give you guys a different perspective.  So here's the parting shot of this card:
Whaddaya think?  Hope you like it!  Here's the recipe:
{Christmas Joy!}
*Stamp Set: Robin's Fetish Christmas Ornaments digistamp
*Cardstock: Kraft, Candy Cane DSP
*Inks: Real Red and Baja Breeze markers
*Accessories: Billboard decorative strip die, Real Red Satin Ribbon, Tinsel Trim, Candy Cane buttons, Silver Fox pearlized accent ink, baker's twine
Hope you guys have a great week!  I appreciate you peeking in today! :)


6 comments:

~* steph :) *~ said...

cuuute card, rose! love the trim and the buttons! cute colors. thanks for sharing and have a great day! *hugs* steph :)

~amy~ said...

soooo CUTE!!! love, love, love the colors!

Angie Tieman said...

LOVE it! Yes, we were definitely on the same wavelength, you got that right! hee! I figured it was a matter of time...and probably with Stacey too...since we use a lot of fabby SU stuff! Hugs!!

Joan Ervin said...

What a darling card...love the pretty colors and the row of buttons....beautifully done!!!!

Norma said...

Rose, Love the way you used the ribbon. Great colors and love buttons:)

Nikki said...

That's cute love the hanging buttons