Tuesday, September 28, 2010

want 12 weeks of crafty Christmas projects?

Hi there peeps!  Are you interested in getting weekly holiday project ideas with detailed instructions and a supply list directly in your inbox?  Well, this year I'm offering a special holiday segment of 12 crafty Holiday Projects in 12 weeks, exclusive to my Newsletter subscribers.  If you're not already on my Newsletter list, you can sign up (it's free) by subscribing to my Newsletter in the right column of my blog.  The box looks like this in the right column, halfway down my blog:
So, in addition to my newsletters, my dear subscribers will get the Week 1 Project tomorrow, September 29th!  Don't miss a project and sign up today.  Did I mention, it's free? :)  These projects won't be shown on my blog, so if you wanna see, make sure you're signed up!  Here's a teeny tiny snippet of the first project, just to give you an idea:

Look interesting?  I think you'll like it.  That's all I'm gonna tease you with.  Have a great day!


0 comments: