Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Elegant Lines {anniversary card}


Hi there blog friends!  I've got a quick share for you today - this is the Anniversary card I created for my brother and sister-in-law for their 10 yr annversary!  I actually created this card before I created the pink one I posted this past Monday, but couldn't be a spoiler and post before it was received!  Anyway, I had fun playing with the Elegant Lines embossing folder.  It really is soo gorgeous!  For this card, I also used the paper flowers and that fun crochet ribbon.  It's such a nice and delicate embellishment!  I hope they liked it {and hope you like it, too!}.  Enjoy the rest of this shortened work week! :)

Toodles for now.


2 comments:

~* steph :) *~ said...

beautiful card, rose! love the colors, the lace, and dry embossing...very beautiful! thanks for sharing and hooray for a short work week :)! have a great nite! *hugs* steph :)

Anonymous said...

Love this card Rose! So elegant!
Hugs,
Kris