Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Sew Lovely for 2S4Y Challenge

Hey there!  Can you believe I've got another post today?  I was excited to play in this week's 2S4Y Challenge and wanted to use the Sew Lovely set from Lawn Fawn.  I have been eyeing that dress form stamp for a while now and just had to get it!  I kept seeing so many pretty projects with it and I love the girly feminine dress form shape, too.  Wanna see what I made? Here's a look at the finished card:
Isn't that stamp fun?  I created my dress using Stampin'Up!'s Sweet Pea DSP.  Also, I had to try my hand at making the pretty paper mache-looking flowers.  So fun and so easy!  For this flower, I used the SU! Blossom Party Bigz die.  I'll share a quick tutorial later this week.  In the meantime, here's an up close look at the flower:
Hope you like it!  Thanks for the visit.  Bye for now!


19 comments:

~amy~ said...

OMGoodness...you MADE that bloom? gorgeous girlie!!!! I love the Sew Lovely set...and the dressform image rocks...especially since it's a realistic female shape..not some skinny minny...LOL. Can't wait for your tut!!!

~* steph :) *~ said...

hi rose!
thanks for stopping by my blog! i love your card! it's so pretty! cute dress stamp and i love how you coordinated it with the patterns throughout the card. beautiful flower! thanks for sharing and have a wonderful day!
*hugs*
steph :)

cnelson said...

fantabulous!! LOVE that dress form!

Anonymous said...

This is really beautiful Rose...the flower goes so great with the card!

Kathy Martin said...

OMGosh this is soooooo beautiful! :)

Jane said...

Absolutely GORGEOUS!!!!
Get your buttons yet???

Dawn said...

OMG Rose!! You are tearing it up! Gorgeous greatness is oozing out of your craft room!

papertrails leaver said...

I can't wait to see your tut on the flower because it is gorgeous! What a beautiful card!

Karen B. said...

This is a perfectly feminine, fantastic lovely creation. I can't believe that flower is made by you. You should start selling them!

Heather P. said...

Oh WOW, this is gorgeous! Thanks for playing along w/us this week @ 2S4Y. :)

Laura Davis said...

Oh wow what a fabulous card!!
Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
Laura

Alex said...

Holy Moly girl, this is fabulous!! What a beautiful card, love the colors and the flower is amazing!!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Heather Ulmer said...

Gorgeous card! I LOVE the flower you created!

Helen F. said...

So much feminine wonderfulness! Love the dress form stamp and the paper mache-looking flower is stunning!

Shauna said...

Beauuuuutiful card, and that little flower is oh-so precious.

Julie Marshall said...

Sooo pretty...and sooo feminine. Love it! TFS.

Kristin said...

This is lovely, your flower is gorgeous!

Winter said...

So pretty! I love everything about this one too! :)

~kelly marie~ said...

Absolutely stunning! Love the pattern on the dress!