Thursday, April 22, 2010

a card for my niece

Hello there friends!  How goes it?  Hope your week is going well.  I know I had a flurry of cards earlier this week - perhaps it was the wind that blew them all onto my blog!  It has been super windy here these last couple of nights!  I don't want you to get spoiled and think my 3 posts in one day is a standard ;)  Let's just say that was out of the norm, and had lots of pent up creative energy going for me!

For now, I've got just a quick card share for you - it's a fun card I made for my niece, Marina's upcoming birthday.  I used one of Jane's digistamps that I had won {woohoo! - gotta love that!}. She's named the stamp "Mia and Bosko", which I affectionately refer to as "Marina and Milo."   It's amazing the uncanny resemblance of this stamp and my niece - she even has those boots, for goodness sakes!! For the background, I used a new Stampin'Up!set that will be available in the Summer Mini called Watercolor Trio.  I'm hoping to create some more SU! sneak peek samples for you next week, so stay tuned.  In the meantime, hope you enjoy this little happy image and have a wonderful day!

Bye for now!


5 comments:

Lisa Brown said...

very cute!

Alex said...

Adorable card Rose, I am sure she will love it! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Kathy Martin said...

Sweet card! :)

Helen F. said...

So sweet, your niece will love this!

Jane said...

Too SWEET! LOVE it!