Thursday, April 1, 2010

Mojo Pals Challenge!

Hi there blog peeps - I've got a quick post for you today...it's a challenge card! I made this for the Mojo Monday 132 challenge and the Pals Paper Arts color challenge {PPA36}.  The colors reminded me of Spring and Easter!  Here's what the challenges look like:
I used the exact colors for the PPA challenge, and added Whisper White, too! Here's another look at the card
And a look at how I did the back - I scored the top of the scallop card back and then glued the front and back scallops together.  That way, you don't see any sort of crease on the front of the card!
Here are the supplies I used:
{Mojo Pals Butterfly card}
All supplies Stampin'UP!
*Stamp Set: Tiny Tags
*Cardstock: Lavender Lace, Certainly Celery, Barely Banana, Whisper White
*Inks: Lavendar Lace
*Accessories: Polka Dot embossing folder, Perfect Details Texturz plate, Beautiful Butterflies Bigz die, Scallop Circle Bigz die, Clear Circle Bigz die, So Saffron {retired} twill ribbon, Hemp Twine, Playground button
Hope you have a great day!  Bye for now :)



14 comments:

Dawn said...

You've outdone yourself Rose! This is spectacular. So much to take in, and what a great idea on creasing in the back. Beautiful!

Ann Schach said...

This is absolutely fabulous! There are so many special details! Thanks for playing @ PPA!

Gail S. said...

Boy - this is a beautiful card! Just perfect for spring - I love it.

Julie A. said...

Wow Rose! I love everything about it!

Linda Callahan said...

Beautifully detailed! Love how you finished off the butterfly! Thanks for playing at PPA!

Beccy said...

Absolutely beautiful! I love that big bow.. well done.

Maria said...

Beautiful circle card! You did it!

Jean said...

Delightful! Your work is fabulous - would love to have you join us in our next challenge at www.justscraps.ca. Drop by and check us out!

Jean said...

Delightful! Your work is fabulous - would love to have you join us in our next challenge at www.justscraps.ca. Drop by and check us out!

Abounding Treasures said...

This is just gorgeous!!

Jo Armstrong said...

Wow this is just stunning! I colours go together so beautifully - and I just adore your butterflies.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Rose!
I love the butterflies!
Take care!
Kris

Helen F. said...

Your card is absolutely STUNNING, Rose! Those colors are gorgeous together on your designer card too.

Tammy said...

Hi Rose, I just came upon your blog from PPA and saw this card. It is absolutely beautiful!!! So glad I came your way. Have a lovely day!