Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter!

Hi there blog friends!  Hope you all had a Happy Easter today.  We had a great Easter Weekend with Michael's family, and spent the majority of today driving back home from Vegas.  There was even an earthquake here in California (the epicenter was in Mexicali), but we didn't feel it on our drive back home.  Anyway, I just wanted to share a quick Easter treat I made - I've been enamored with my Beautiful Butterflies Bigz die this week, in case you haven't noticed {wink}.  Here it is:
Hope you all enjoyed your festivities! Wishing you all a blessed Easter.  By for now.


5 comments:

Jane said...

Happy Easter!
LOVE this!

TuKara said...

Magnifique!!!

Alex said...

This is fabulous Rose!! I hope you enjoyed your Easter! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Anonymous said...

Rose,
I hope that you had a great Easter!
Hugs,
Kris

Helen F. said...

This is sweet! LOVE that butterfly so much!! Happy the earthquake did not affect your drive home~YIKES!