Friday, April 2, 2010

got {MILK}?

Happy Good Friday to you!  So, I really wasn't planning on getting this Mini Milk Carton die.  I kept thinking - what am I gonna use that for?  But, as you can see, I folded.  After I made my mom's birthday favors, I've had favor boxes and packaging on the brain...so I took the plunge.  I finally got it the other day and it is just  SO DARN CUTE!  The size is just right for little chocolate eggs, or buttons or small little trinkets.  Great favor boxes too!  Here's a couple more pictures for you:
As you can see - I played with making another one.  I filled both with the chocolate eggs.  I have yet to make one of those containers with the Box #2 that will hold 4 of these little mini milk guys.  Once I make one, I'll post it soon :)  This cute Mini Milk Carton die is available in the Occasions Mini until April 30th.  Here's the info:
Enjoy your Friday.  Catch ya later!


5 comments:

Melissa Sauls said...

Oh these are just adorable Rose! You're such a SU! enabler!! You always make GREAT projects with their goodies!

Jane said...

ADORABLE! How bloody CUTE!!! hey...I saw that Cuttlebug have bigger (longer) plates for their machine now....does this mean I could use SU's BIG dies.... you know the ones I wanted but too big for the cuttlebug????
xo

Cindy Lee said...

Wow! These are super cute!! I just love it, Rose!

Anonymous said...

Rose,
Very cute!
You have given me the inspiration to use mine!
Take care!
Kris

Helen F. said...

These are great treat boxes, Rose! Just love the beautiful SU butterfly :O)