Monday, December 15, 2008

Weekend of fun with friends!


I have to say the holiday cheer was definitely in full swing this weekend! It started on Friday at lunch with a get together with my former co-workers from Candle/IBM. It was great to catch up! Then, we got to see our friends Jeff and Elisa who were visiting for the weekend. Saturday night, we got together with my dear college friends in Orange County and then on Sunday, I had brunch with my book club buddies at The Grove. Finally, we ended the weekend with a bang at the Manhattan Beach firework show Sunday night with our friends Chris and Sherri. We lucked out with a clear and beautiful California evening for the fireworks. It was an awesome jam packed weekend of fun! You can click on the picture below to bring up a larger view.


0 comments: