Monday, December 1, 2008

24 more days to Christmas!

Hope you all had a nice Thanksgiving with your families! We had a nice time with my family on Thanksgiving and then had a busy shopping and putting up lights sort of weekend after that. Can you believe it's December 1st!? Just 24 days to Christmas! Today, I'm sharing the bonus project we made yesterday at my Holiday Tags and Box workshop. It's an Ornament Gift Card Holder that we used to hold the ornament tags we made. I got this great idea from Patty Bennett's blog

Here's the back:

Don't forget that today is the last day for the Stampin'Up! Holiday Extravaganza sale! There are some bundles that are sold out or close to being sold out, so make sure to place your order today for the great deals! You can go to my demonstrator website and click on the "Shop Now" button, or you can call or email me as well. Happy Cyber Monday shopping!


0 comments: