Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Penguin Holiday Wishes

I just love using punches or die cuts to create a variety of images and objects. It's kind of a new found addiction of mine! I know that sounds weird, but it's actually pretty fun trying to visualize what animals I can create from my punches! I can't say I made this little penguin from scratch though - I got the basic idea from a demonstrator class that Mercedes Weber shared on the Stampin'Up! demonstrator site. So, with that, here's my Holiday Wishes card. Isn't he just such a cute penguin?:

I made a set of these cards for my cousin, but I've been debating on making a few more to send out to part of my Christmas list. I have yet to design my official Christmas card for this year. My goal is to mail those out by the end of this week! I think tomorrow I will post a flashback of some of my Christmas cards from previous years.

So on a personal note, I just got back into running after taking a break for a few weeks due to me tweaking my calf muscle somehow. Anyway, I can't believe how much 2 weeks can set you back in running! My calf's feeling pretty good though, so it was probably a good call to rest it for awhile. After all the Thanksgiving eating, it felt good to be out and about! Need to burn all the excess calories I've already started accumulating! Adios for now :)


1 comments:

Aimee said...

Love this penguin!