Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Happy Christmas Eve Day!

Wow...we're in the final stretch before Christmas! Believe it or not, we're traveling to Alabama today via Tennessee and I'm hoping that the airports aren't too crazy. Yes, I know, so last minute, but we really didn't have much of a choice due to vacation days and great airfare deals and what not. Hopefully most everyone is at their Christmas destination already! Well, today I am posting a gift card tin I made for my neighbors. I'm really happy with how it turned out - and it's really simple too, which I love! It was inspired by a tag I saw made by Jenn Diercks, which I changed up just a little bit and then stuck it on a tin.

Here's the recipe:
-Punch Pals Stamp Set
-Frosty Day Designer Series Paper
-Top Note Bigz Die
-Tin (Special from Stampin'Up!)
-Bashful blue, going gray, certainly celery, old olive and real red markers
-Whisper White paper
Here's the full view of the full tin.

And now the finished package. Sadly, I didn't make the box, but I thought it was cute and went with the Snowman motif.

As part of the package, I also baked these yummy lemon/pecan cookies that I had just made for the first time. So, the story with the cookies is, we got a batch of them from a girl at my husband's office. They were so tasty, that we ate them in no time. Needless to say, I had to get the recipe! They were REALLY delish. Now, I am happy to say, they are part of my cookie recipe repertoire. With that, I am gonna say adios and get going...Happy Christmas Eve Day!


0 comments: