Monday, May 19, 2014

Oh Happy Day with the new 2014-2016 In Colors!


Hi all!  Happy Monday!  Hope you had a great weekend.  I've got a fun sneak for you all today - the NEW 2014-2016 Stampin'Up! In Colors! I love the bold and vintage-y feel of these colors.  Let me introduce you to these yummy new shades.  Blog friends, I'd like you to meet Hello Honey, Tangelo Twist, Mossy Meadow, Blackberry Bliss, and Lost Lagoon.  Would you like a closer look?  I stamped the background using the new Work of Art stamp set and the sentiment using the Starburst Sayings stamp set.


Blackberry Bliss


Hello Honey


Lost Lagoon


Mossy Meadow


Tangelo Twist


And here's a peak at the inside...a simple Happy Birthday greeting using the Remembering Your Birthday stamp set. 


Here they all are one more time. This time, they're chillin' on the patio furniture, keeping cool in the 90+ temps we've been having here in Southern CA!  I had a lot of fun making these cards and now am so glad to have a stash of new Birthday cards on hand. So, whaddaya think? Would love to get your feedback.  Leave me a comment here by next Monday, May 26th and I'll randomly pick one lucky winner to receive the New Stampin'Up! Catalog. 

Have a great week!  Bye for now. :)



0 comments: