Sunday, May 11, 2014

Hello and Happy Mother's Day!


Hi friends!  I wanted to wish all the Mom's out there a very Happy Mother's Day! In honor of Mom, I wanted to share the card I created for my Mom.  This is the pretty Blended Bloom stamp that I colored in with the awesome new Blendabilities Markers in Rich Razzleberry.  It's amazing how real the flower looks in person.  I'll share more on this tomorrow....

Now, for a bit of nostalgia - here's a pic of my mom and I circa the early 70's....


This was taken in the Philippines when I was just a wee one!  Oh how time flies, huh?

Thanks for stopping by today.  Enjoy spending time with your Mom and/or getting pampered by your kids and hubbies!!  Bye for now.  :)




1 comments:

Cheryl McAskill said...

You look like your Mother! Happy Belated Mother's Day! The flower is beautiful!