Sunday, May 4, 2014

Happy May and a quick recap of the 2014 Stampin'Up! Catalog Premiere Event

Hellloooo there, friends!  How are you?  Happy May! Hope you all had a great weekend. I'm glad to say I got to catch up and relax just a smidge...  Enough to finally download my pics from last Monday's first ever Stampin'Up! Catalog Premiere event. Woot woot! It was held in Long Beach, CA so I'm excited that I got to attend in person with some fellow demos and downline.  It was a blast!  We even got the red carpet treatment, too.  Here's a sneak peek of the new catty and some pics from the event.


Here's the gorgeous new 2014-2015 Stampin'Up! Catalog!  Wait til you see all the fun goodies.  I'll be sharing a few sneak peeks with you all soon. I can't wait to try some of the new products out!


Here we are all dolled up for the night. It was fun to play dress up for this red carpet event.  In this pic we have Corey, Whitney, Norma, me, Robin and Nikki all smiles and so excited about the catalog reveal.


This is a pic of Dirk, the Stampin'Up! photographer that captured the moments for this special event. He was even nice enough to take a selfie on my camera for us to remember him by!


As event attendees, we received the Ronald McDonald stamp - one of many great surprises of the evening!


All in all, we had a great night.  As you can imagine, the event got my creative juices flowing and I was on inspiration overload by the time the event ended! Now, I'm looking forward to getting back into my crafting and sharing some sneak peek samples with you soon!  Hope you have a great week. Thanks for stopping by! :)



0 comments: