Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Last Chance Stamp Sets and Accessories!

Hi again.  Today was quite the busy day! For those of you in the US, I had to share that Stampin'Up! posted the retiring stamp sets and accessories lists from this year's catalog.  So, you have from now until June 30th to scoop up your favorite stamps from this list!  And, for the accessories, it's your last chance while supplies last.  Click below to see the lists.

Last Chance Stamp Sets - by page number

Last Chance Accessories

Last Chance Definitely Decorative

You can shop any time 24/7 on my Stampin'Up Demonstrator Website.  Just click the "Shop Now" button in the upper right corner. 

If you've been thinking about becoming a demonstrator, Stampin'Up! also has a special for the month of June on the Starter Kits!  You can be a part of my team for just $99 - find out more about it on my promotions page on my demo website or you're always welcome to contact me if you have any questions!

I just ordered a bunch of sneak peek items from the upcoming 2010-2011 catty that I'll be sharing with you soon....stay tuned!  Super cute stuff!!!

OK - I think I'm gonna say goodnight. Bye for now.


0 comments: