Saturday, February 6, 2010

Moxi Fab's Trigger Challenge

Hi all, it's been a little while since I've done a Moxi Fab Tuesday Trigger challenge, so I thought I'd take a second to play! Here's the inspiration photo: As soon as I saw the hearts, I wanted to make something. Plus I've been into the valentine mode, too, so here's what I was inspired to create.
I call it my Heart Strings card. I've been getting lots of use out of the Sending Love Specialty paper! I also love embellishing with buttons, so I sprinkled some pink and red from the Playground and Sherbet SU! buttons.
Hope you like it. Here's the recipe:
{Heart Strings card}
All Supplies Stampin'Up!
*Cardstock: Sending Love Specialty DSP, Kraft, Very Vanilla
*Accessories: Full Heart punch, Pinking Hearts Border punch, Playground and Sherbet ribbons, Linen Thread, Polka Dot Embossing folder
Thanks for stopping by!


7 comments:

~amy~ said...

soo pretty Rose...great choice of DSP.

Windy Robinson Life Handmade said...

This is super cute Rosemarie!

Anonymous said...

Rose,
Very creative!
I love it!
Can't wait to get my hands on some of that DSP!
Wish I could come to your workshop today! :)
Have fun!
Kris

Nancy L. said...

very pretty!

Alicia said...

What a fun card, that twine is such a great addition!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Rosemarie! What a fun approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! Thanks so much for playing along! :)

Cindy Major said...

Another awesome design!!!