Wednesday, February 10, 2010

So {INSPIRED}

I was inspired to create this card...well let's say I basically CASED the sketch...from Dawn McVey's card on this post. I just love Dawn's style!! Of course, I translated this card into fun Stampin'UP! goodies I recently got from the Occasions Mini - the paper is from the Sweet Pea Designer Paper Pad, and the beautiful stamp is from the Vintage Vogue stamp set. So pretty, don't you think? It's so simple and quick to put together, too! I think that's why I love this layout. This particular card isthe one I made for my friend Robin. I also ended up using this design for one of my swap cards for a new swap group I'm in called the SWAP Team. Fun, eh? Here's another look at the card. So, one thing I love about the clear mount stamp sets is the placement of the stamp. It's so cool to be able to know exactly where that stamp is gonna land on my white space! I also can't get enough of the Scallop Trim Border punch. Fun fun. Here's the quick recipe:
{Sweet Pea Friends Card}All supplies Stampin'UP!
*Cardstock: Whisper White, Kraft, Pretty In Pink, Sweet Pea DSP
*Stamp Set: Vintage Vogue Clear Mount stamps
*Inks: Pretty In Pink Classic Pad
*Accessories: Scallop Trim Border punch, Pretty In Pink Satin Ribbon
I know this post isn't Valentine's related, but I figured it was in the PINK family, so it was ok ;)

Well, I hope you guys have a fantastic day!


3 comments:

WandaG_CT said...

Beautiful card! You tie such neat bows.

Anonymous said...

Rose,
Very delicate... Love it!
I can't wait to try the clear mount stamps!
Take care!
Kris

Helen F. said...

This is such a pretty, feminine color combo. Love your beautiful card, Rose!