Tuesday, February 9, 2010

{fancy favor} Valentine

Are you ready for some more Valentine's projects? I got a couple Fancy favor boxes for you today. I just love the Sending Love DSP, that I had to use it for these cute little favors. Here they are. I made them more like little sack pouches, since both get sinched up. The "friend" fancy favor is really more like a purse. Isn't the flower on the pink favor so cute? I made that using 4 layers of the Scallop Circle punch, all scrunched up and then put back together. Just so fun. I love to craft. I think I'll be making more of these this week!

Hope you like 'em! Have a great day!


5 comments:

Sabriena Satchwell said...

These little bags are super cute and are perfect for this weeks challange at Stampin' Royalty (http://stampinroyalty.blogspot.com/) If you have time you should check it out.
:-)

Anonymous said...

These are too cute! Can you share how you did the leaves (die cut or your own invention...very cool!)?

savvy teaching tips said...

Very cute - both your projects are great! Thanks for playing with us at SR.p

Anonymous said...

Rose,
So cute!
I love that paper!
Take care!
Kris

Cindy Lee said...

Wow...these are beautiful!! Love your gift bags!!