Thursday, February 25, 2010

Greetings all!

Hi blog peeps!! I know I've been MIA since last week, so just wanted to do a quick post. The new job is going well and has kept me busy! Then, went to Palm Springs for a girl's weeken to celebrate a couple friends' birthdays. Needless to say, the last week and a half has been jam packed with activity.... But alas, I haven't had a chance to stamp! I will leave you with a couple of photos of Palm Springs that I took from my phone this past weekend. It was beautiful weather! In the high 60's ;)






If you're wondering, that is my hubby Michael, who coincidently had a golf tournament at the same place I was staying. So, while it was a girl's weekend, I got the best of both worlds ;)

Have a great day and be sure to come back tomorrow when I'll be announcing the winner of Feb Final Friday giveaway!

Bye for now!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone


2 comments:

WandaG_CT said...

Missed you but glad you had a great time!

Anonymous said...

Hi Rose!
Great picture of the pool, mountains, etc. When I look outside, all I see is snow, snow, and some more snow! :)
Take care!
Kris