Monday, February 8, 2010

Love {YOU} Much Matchbox

Since this is Valentine's Day week, my project posts are all going to be Valentine related. Looking for a little treat box to make for your Loves? How about this cute Matchbox paired with the Scallop Hearts embosslit and Love You Much sentiment from the Well Scripted stamp set? Here's what I put in the inside... It's fille with kisses! Yum...and how appropriate! I do love the Sending Love Specialty Paper from the Occasions Mini - it's so pretty. I'm not sure if you can tell, but it's textured with some glitter accents on the flower. Such nice detail. You know what else is cool? I didn't need my stamp-a-majig to line up my sentiment, either! I even punched out the heart, then stamped on the sentiment, using the clear mount stamps. Makes it so easy to get it just right! Here's the recipe for you:
{Love you much Matchbox}
All supplies Stampin'Up!*Stamp Set: Well Scripted
*Cardstock: Sending Love DSP, Pretty In Pink, Whisper White
*Inks: Real Red Classic Stamp Pad
*Accessories: Scallop Heart of Hearts Embosslit, Matchbox Bigz XL die, Heart Punch, Linen Thread, Playground button


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rose,
Love it much! :)
Very pretty!
Take care!
Kris

Jane said...

So SWEET! LOVE it!

Melissa Sauls said...

This is sooo pretty. Beautiful job as always!

Sabriena Satchwell said...

This is super super cute! I am so glad you decided to play along with us at Stampin' Royalty. :-)

Ange McKay, North Shore Stamper said...

Great job on both of your projects! Thanks so much for playing with us at SR! I can't wait to see more of your creations!