Thursday, January 14, 2010

Cute little giraffe


Wow - can you believe I got to do a little bit of stamping tonight?! I feel like I've held out on crafts for way too long already for this year, so I decided to just carve out some time and do it. My fabulously fun goodies I ordered from the SU! Occasions Mini Catalog have been sitting idle in the box just waiting to be used...so I brought them out to play as you can see :) I'm loving Stampin'Up!'s new acrylic blocks and rubber stamp line they've introduced. How do you like the cute and sweet giraffe stamp? Isn't it adorable? I used the Vintage Labels Sale-a-bration stamp set for the sentiment. Now, these stamp sets are also available on the wood blocks, so for those of you that prefer the wood mount, you can still have that, too! How about another look at the card: The paper is from the Designer Series Paper Pad that's also in the Occasions mini and I have to say the papers are just scrumptuous! I'll even say it's one of my all time favorite paper packs that SU has put together so far. I used the Pinking Hearts border punch to step it up a little and finished it off with a button and twine. What do you think? Hope you like it. I thought I'd share a picture of what the acrylic stamps come in {BTW - how cute is THIS Fox & Friends stamp set!}:

It's a DVD sized case with all the images on the front. Inside, you can adhere the rubber stamps in the case, so you can keep all your stamps contained nice and neat in a low profile sort of case. Pretty cool. And, I'm not just saying that. I hope I get to stamp more this weekend!

Stay tuned for my new monthly Final Friday giveaway...I'll be sharing it soon and will announce the winner on the Final Friday of each month! Catch up with you guys in a bit ;) Bye for now!


3 comments:

Helen F. said...

This set of stamps is just too adorable, Rose! I love your little giraffe card it's so sweet!

can2rus said...

I love how simple and sweet this card is! I can't wait to play with that stamp set!

Anonymous said...

Rose,
Very cute card!
I love the heart punch!
Take care!
Kris